Thursday, May 28, 2009

Green Thumb


This year I decided to test out my green thumb. I figured the house plant we have had for three years and can't kill (despite months of forgetting it existed!) I must have some skills.

In the garden include:

Tomatoes

Green Peppers

Strawberries

Cucumbers

Corn

Of the aforementioned veggies (and fruits!) Mike will only eat corn. Keep your fingers crossed it actually tastes delicious. 

Junior loves to help out and give the plants aqua. He also loves that I pour water on the deck for us to splash in. 


Who knew gardening could be so fun?! 

My strawberries have been doing wonderfully, despite the fact that it has produced a whole two strawberries. 



These were the best tasting strawberries I have ever had. 




I can't wait for my veggies to come in :)

0 comments: