Sunday, April 19, 2009

Toe Painting

One Sunday afternoon while hanging out with my nephew, I decided it very important to paint my toenails. You know, sandal season is here... and these babies ain't painting themselves.

While painting, Junior rushed over to see what he was missing. Then, with his adorable face and soft whisper said, "please!". When those handsome eyes look up at you with such soft words as "please" its all over.



I happily obliged.


It started with just the big toenail and his mother laughing it off. Then she left the room, and I got to work. Two minutes later, we had matching pedi's. While Junior helped blow on his toenails for a quick dry, mom entered the room. Let me just say she absolutely loved the toe transformation (please insert adequate amount of sarcasm here. Now multiply it by ten. And by ten again, and you will understand how truly excited she was.)


What can I say, they will look great in the photo album at his High School graduation!


0 comments: