Saturday, December 13, 2008

Photography

Last weekend I went with my friend Christine to practice my photography skills. It was frigid cold, but fun! Here are some of the pictures I took.


This is sort of a "classic" shot of downtown. I really like the shadows in this picture.

One of the things I was trying to practice was taking a picture that wasn't "full on" and capture the detail. This is the best shot I got doing this.



Another thing I was trying to practice was capturing small details in a larger objects. I spent a lot of time trying to get it with the bridge... I still need some work. Cool angles though.


I really dig this one. It would be a perfect picture (in my eyes) if it were fall and those colors were a part of it...


This may be my favorite. Very "midwest" but I think it captures a lot!

I cant wait until spring to try again!!

0 comments: