Sunday, December 21, 2008

Christmas- round 1

Yesterday I celebrated Christmas with my extended family. We have a tradition of getting cabins at Mahoney, lots of good food, and hanging out together. As we get older, its harder to coordinate everyone being there.

This year, my sisters and I were in charge of the veggie tray. I also whipped up some desserts with the help of my sisters.


It took many tries to get the M&Ms to work, and i am so glad they did! Dont they look yummy?!



The chocolate ones were covered in sprinkles! Very festive!


And of course, Oreo balls! This was the last batch. Junior sprinkled these... I am still finding sprinkles all over the kitchen. He had fun doing it, so thats all that matters, right?!

After too much food to handle, we hung out and played Guitar Hero. My nephew Junior got in on the action and walked around with a Guitar- dancing and playing along! Super cute!

Uncle Mike and Junior rocking out!

Junior's solo!

Julie's turn...
...and Jaimie's turn!

And of course there was time for plenty of photos!

Jaimie and I....


Julie and I....


Junior sharing his cookie with the camera....


Junior using my shirt as a plate...


Uncle John....


Mike and Junior....


and the car ride home :)



Merry Christmas!

2 comments:

Christine said...

Mike looks like he was put on this earth to hold babies.

Jen said...

Its true! Mike and my nephew are buddies :)