Monday, February 23, 2009

I'm leavin' on a jet plane

So, as many of you know, I am leaving for Boston tomorrow for a conference. And by conference I mean presenting for an hour and then seeing all I can see in Boston.

You may also know that my husband is helpless in the food arena. And by helpless I mean that every fast food joint within a mile of our home will see an surge in business.

Being the wonderful, doting wife I am I bought and made several meals for my husband, which will still be located in the fridge when I return. To continue on my pathway to awesome wife-dom, I made my favorite meal for dinner tonight. Because that what every wife does; makes HER favorite meal before leaving her husband for a week. On the menu, lemon pepper chicken, stuffing and mashed potatoes.


What about dessert? Well, I had hoped to make some chocolate chip cookies but, we apparently are out of brown sugar. Solution; DQ took care of that for me.

If my husband shows up on your doorstep with sad puppy dog eyes, please feed him- and know there were pre-made meals at home waiting for him ;)

1 comments:

Jessica said...

ummmmm.....excuse me!?!? Why wasn't I invited to this chicken and mashed potato extravaganza?