Friday, January 9, 2009

Wii Time...

Over Thanksgiving Mike and I introduced his parents to the wonderful world of Wii gaming. Bob lost all of his energy in boxing, and loved bowling. Cindy is hooked on bowling... she loves it! Again over Christmas, Mike and I brought back the Wii and there was a lot of bowling. We tried Guitar Hero World Tour with Bob and Cindy. Bob didn't like the drums because he couldn't hit whatever he wanted "like a real drummer" and Cindy liked staying back and watching us hack away at the songs.

New Years Day, Bob and Cindy came to town to visit. Again, we had more bonding time bowling on the Wii. Cindy was hilarious! She KILLED us in bowling, and knocked her Schmirnoff Ice off the table TWICE while playing. After whipping us in an undisclosed number of games, we convinced Cindy to test out her fitness age. We turned it into a pseudo contest. Here are the results.

and the results....

Okay, okay. So it probably wasnt too fair. She had never played anything else other than bowling. But it was entertaining to watch her play the games! She seemed to have fun too!

Now its Mike's turn. Mr. Athletic (seriuosly, he is super athletic!)

And the results.....

Alright! Not so bad, right?! Now its my turn...

Please notice how remarkably close I look to my Mii character...


I WON!!!! Okay, so it was never really a contest... but I NEVER beat Mike at anything, except if you count drinking beer- and I win by default.

Oh the taste of sweet victory ;o)

1 comments:

Jessica said...

Boy, I am glad I was not at your place for that! You would have posted my awful Wii fitness age publicly so I could be embarrassed.....