Friday, January 9, 2009

Totilla Crusted Chicken

Tortilla Crusted Chicken

For those who have been asking for the recipe... I made it off the cuff, so I eyeballed everything.

(by the way, this would also be delicious with fish... but Mike doesn't care for fish)


To make this I first mixed bread crumbs with very finely crushed tortilla chips.
I seasoned the crumbs with taco seasoning, garlic powder, salt and pepper.
Then I seasoned the eggs ( I used egg beaters) with more spices (taco seasoning and garlic... I love garlic!).
I dipped the breasts in the egg mixture and in the bread crumbs and then drizzled a little butter over the top of the breasts to help make the outside really crispy.
I baked on a cookie sheet at 350 for about 25 minutes. VERY delicious and simple!

It was YUMMY!

0 comments: