Wednesday, January 14, 2009

FREEZING!

Holy Antartica, Batman!

I have to admit, when I heard the wind howling this morning all I could think was "SNOW DAY!" (oh the joys of working in education!!)

To my dismay, I am at school, freezing from head to toe, despite my many, many layers! BRRR!


Last night I went to go running at the Y and it was packed. Not a parking place in sight. I parked a half-block or so away and hauled my gymbag down the icy street in my heels-defying death, really and proudly present them my membership card. The proud presentation was met with a half hearted " are you here for a class or for the machines?" They were so busy that they were taking names for the next available machine.

"what if i want a treadmill or eliptical only?"

"there will probably be at least a 45 minute wait for both. There are 10 others waiting for treadmills ahead of you."

Back up the icy hill I went, in my heals. Guess I am back to my 530 AM workouts...

1 comments:

Jessica said...

damn people making new years resolutions! Ya know...I do have a gym that is hardly ever crowded... I could hool ya up!