To follow suit (and more importantly, to hold myself accountable). In no particular order....
1. Read for fun more often. In the last year I have bought so many books, that are just waiting for me to read!
2. Maintain my work website, and make sure people are using it! It really has the potential of being helpful to teachers and parents, if only they would utilize it.
3. Improve my half marathon time. I am not quite sure what I want that time to be, but I know I can improve it.
4. Master some dinner "staples". I dont want my future kids to think drive thru cooks are better than mom :)
5. Keep up with Tae Kwondo. This has been a fun endeavor, and I am really enjoying all the things I am learning.
6. Exercise more. I love the classes at the Y, but I am not great about utilizing them.
7. Drop the weight I put on while in grad school. I have no excuses anymore!!
8. Hike a mountain, or two.
9. Take a cooking class.
10 Take a cake decorating class.
11. Cut soda out of my life! I started drinking it in my schools for no reason other than it was a quick "break" from my work, and now its stuck.
12. Drink more water.
13. Remember to use my reusable bags when I grocery shop.
14. Organize all my photo albums.
15. Take a multi vitamin daily. I always forget to take it!
(holy moly this is hard.... thats what she said, er. maybe that should be goal... act mature!)
16. No snacking after 9pm. Yes Jen, that includes your obsession which chips and salsa after 9pm.
17. Start a flash mob. (okay, a girl can dream, cant she?!)
18. Organize all my recipes.
19. Be better about taking "me" time.
20. Floss more often. My dentist would be so proud.
21.Follow the food pyramid.
22. Take more pictures. I have been seriously lacking in this department.
23. Take time to edit the photo's I take.
24. Spend more time in my day focusing on what went right, instead of all the things that go wrong.
25. Plan ahead for Christmas gifts this year, instead of waiting until December to start my planning.
26. Get rid of the cookbooks I never use, and invest in ones I will.
27. Be better about staying in touch with old friends. As convenient as technology is, I often find myself only using it to communicate with my "new" friends, when I should be using it to keep in touch with my older friends too!
28. Meet all 27 of these goals within the year! ( Is this cheating?!?!)
Holy cow, I am turning 28 this year?? Can you hear me knocking 30??