Sunday, October 11, 2009

Marathon


For the first time ever, I have followed through with a new years resolution! Along with two great friends, I completed the Omaha Half Marathon. If you asked me this time last year if I would ever run a half marathon, I would have laughed in your face. Loudly. Uncontrollably.

This was probably the hardest thing I have ever done; yet I am happy to report I would be more than happy to do it again. Maybe once a year for the next few years. It really was that fun. I dont need to set a time to finish, or go crazy about training; I have just learned to love running, crazy, right?!

Enjoy the pictures my darling hubby took while cheering us on! If I look like I am in pain; I am. I ran on a stress fracture (I didnt know at the time! All I knew is that my leg hurt and I was going to finish the God Forsaken race whether I had to crawl across the finish line!)









0 comments: